When it comes to our appearance, we often want to do everything in our power to make ourselves look as good as possible. This is also true when it comes to our eyes, and for many of us, that means using eyelash extensions.
There’s no question that eyelash extensions can make your eyes look more beautiful and striking— but at what cost?
Eyelash extensions may seem like a harmless way to add length and volume to your lashes, yet there are actually some risks associated with their use that most people don’t know about.
With this, you may be wondering…
Are eyelash extensions safe?
Unfortunately, not quite. We’ll tell you how eyelash extensions are dangerous and inconvenient and why you should stop using them now.
Don’t Extend Your Suffering: The Risks and Inconvenience of Eyelash Extensions
1. Eyelash extensions can be very damaging to your natural lashes. If not applied or removed properly, they can pull out your natural lashes, especially when your lashes stick to the adhesive. Moreover, the harsh chemicals in the adhesive can weaken your eyelash roots, make your lashes brittle, and cause them to fall off prematurely. Constant use of eyelash extensions will certainly lead to bald spots on your eyelids.
2. Extensions make your eyes more vulnerable to dust and other contaminants. Because they are unnaturally thicker than normal lashes, your extensions can gather up stray particles that may get into your eyes.
3. Eyelash extensions can trigger allergies because of their hair strand material and chemical adhesive. These may also cause irritation and inflammation of your eyes and the surrounding skin. In some cases, eyelash extensions can even lead to eye infections and vision problems.
4. One of the biggest drawbacks of eyelash extensions is that they take time to apply and maintain. If you’re using grocery-bought extensions, you need to carefully place them atop your lashes if you don’t want to smudge your eyeshadow and eyeliner. If you’re at the salon for a professional eyelash extension appointment, it takes time for the beautician to put each strand on your lashes. The procedure can take two hours and even more. Getting eyelash extensions is not the option for you when you're busy or in a hurry.
5. Eyelash extensions are not a permanent solution. The ones from your local grocery store are meant for single use only. Extensions applied in the salon have to be replaced every 2-4 weeks, which can get expensive over time. In the long run, it’s not worth the money and effort when you can get permanent longer lashes at a lower price.
6. Depending on where you go, getting eyelash extensions can be a costly endeavor. Not only do you have to pay for the initial application, but you may also need to get them touched up every few weeks. The average price of eyelash extensions ranges from $81 to $120. This is too expensive compared to a cheaper, better, and lasting option.
7. The most important reason to stop using eyelash extensions is that they are simply not necessary. You don't need them to have beautiful lashes. There are many other ways to enhance your natural lashes without risking your eye health or damaging your lashes.
Longer and Lasting Lashes: Why Use Extensions When You Have This Great Alternative?
Avoid the dangers of lash extensions by using a safe and effective product that would grow your lashes the natural way!
For permanent longer and thicker lashes, use the VieBeauti Eyelash Growth Serum.
Unlike eyelash extensions, the VieBeauti Eyelash Growth Serum makes your lashes voluminous and lush while also keeping your hair follicles healthy. Our serum is formulated with natural ingredients that are proven to promote lash growth and health as testified by over a thousand of our happy and satisfied loyal customers.
The effects may not be instant, but with a bit of patience, you’re sure to get astounding results. You will see a noticeable difference in the appearance of your lashes in just two weeks of continued use.
Furthermore, the price is four times lower than your average lash extension appointment. No more expensive application and maintenance of temporary extensions when you can have permanent longer lashes with VieBeauti.